H-D Museum Shop Class: Powertrain
Presented by Harley-Davidson University
March 20 and April 17
For the first time, the public has a chance to learn from the experts at Harley-Davidson University (HDU), the Motor Company’s official school for dealership mechanics. Harley-Davidson Museum Shop Class is a series of interactive classes taught by HDU technicians.
Powertrain is the first class in the Shop Class series. HDU technicians will explain the functions of the major components of Harley-Davidson® Twin Cam motors and how they work together as a complete assembly using a combination of PowerPoint presentation and actual motors in various stages of disassembly. Participants will also understand how Screamin' Eagle® parts differ from stock parts.
Participants earn one "Shop Class" patch and then a rocker for each class they complete. Watch for future classes at www.h-dmuseum.com.
Museum Members: $35
Class size limited to 15 attendees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College