H-D Museum Shop Class: Powertrain
Presented by Harley-Davidson University
March 20 and April 17
For the first time, the public has a chance to learn from the experts at Harley-Davidson University (HDU), the Motor Company’s official school for dealership mechanics. Harley-Davidson Museum Shop Class is a series of interactive classes taught by HDU technicians.
Powertrain is the first class in the Shop Class series. HDU technicians will explain the functions of the major components of Harley-Davidson® Twin Cam motors and how they work together as a complete assembly using a combination of PowerPoint presentation and actual motors in various stages of disassembly. Participants will also understand how Screamin' Eagle® parts differ from stock parts.
Participants earn one "Shop Class" patch and then a rocker for each class they complete. Watch for future classes at www.h-dmuseum.com.
Museum Members: $35
Class size limited to 15 attendees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG SHOREWOOD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Boswell Bookshop Proprietor Leads Free Holiday Book Talk December 6 at Shorewood Library