H-D Museum Shop Class: Powertrain
Presented by Harley-Davidson University
March 20 and April 17
For the first time, the public has a chance to learn from the experts at Harley-Davidson University (HDU), the Motor Company’s official school for dealership mechanics. Harley-Davidson Museum Shop Class is a series of interactive classes taught by HDU technicians.
Powertrain is the first class in the Shop Class series. HDU technicians will explain the functions of the major components of Harley-Davidson® Twin Cam motors and how they work together as a complete assembly using a combination of PowerPoint presentation and actual motors in various stages of disassembly. Participants will also understand how Screamin' Eagle® parts differ from stock parts.
Participants earn one "Shop Class" patch and then a rocker for each class they complete. Watch for future classes at www.h-dmuseum.com.
Museum Members: $35
Class size limited to 15 attendees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- "The Nutcracker" returns December 13-27, 2014
- St.. Jude Kindergartners Share the Warmth This Holiday Season