H-D Museum Shop Class: Powertrain
Presented by Harley-Davidson University
March 20 and April 17
For the first time, the public has a chance to learn from the experts at Harley-Davidson University (HDU), the Motor Company’s official school for dealership mechanics. Harley-Davidson Museum Shop Class is a series of interactive classes taught by HDU technicians.
Powertrain is the first class in the Shop Class series. HDU technicians will explain the functions of the major components of Harley-Davidson® Twin Cam motors and how they work together as a complete assembly using a combination of PowerPoint presentation and actual motors in various stages of disassembly. Participants will also understand how Screamin' Eagle® parts differ from stock parts.
Participants earn one "Shop Class" patch and then a rocker for each class they complete. Watch for future classes at www.h-dmuseum.com.
Museum Members: $35
Class size limited to 15 attendees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah