H-D Museum Shop Class: Powertrain
Presented by Harley-Davidson University
March 20 and April 17
For the first time, the public has a chance to learn from the experts at Harley-Davidson University (HDU), the Motor Company’s official school for dealership mechanics. Harley-Davidson Museum Shop Class is a series of interactive classes taught by HDU technicians.
Powertrain is the first class in the Shop Class series. HDU technicians will explain the functions of the major components of Harley-Davidson® Twin Cam motors and how they work together as a complete assembly using a combination of PowerPoint presentation and actual motors in various stages of disassembly. Participants will also understand how Screamin' Eagle® parts differ from stock parts.
Participants earn one "Shop Class" patch and then a rocker for each class they complete. Watch for future classes at www.h-dmuseum.com.
Museum Members: $35
Class size limited to 15 attendees.
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- SHOREWOOD CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!