On March 25, licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advise through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion held at Whitefish Bay Public Library. His Positive Parenting Techniques program will be presented in the morning and evening, at 10:45am and 6:30pm on March 25. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. No registration is required for this program and it is open to all Milwaukee County residents. The program will be held in the upstairs Program Room at Whitefish Bay Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors