On March 25, licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advise through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion held at Whitefish Bay Public Library. His Positive Parenting Techniques program will be presented in the morning and evening, at 10:45am and 6:30pm on March 25. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. No registration is required for this program and it is open to all Milwaukee County residents. The program will be held in the upstairs Program Room at Whitefish Bay Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials