On March 25, licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advise through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion held at Whitefish Bay Public Library. His Positive Parenting Techniques program will be presented in the morning and evening, at 10:45am and 6:30pm on March 25. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. No registration is required for this program and it is open to all Milwaukee County residents. The program will be held in the upstairs Program Room at Whitefish Bay Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game