Shorewood kids will celebrate Earth Day by "recycling" their sports equipment, toys, clothing, furniture, videos and more. The 7th annual Lake Bluff School Children's Rummage Sale is open to the public this Saturday, April 24 from 9am-12pm. Extra great bargains may be had from 11am-noon: fill a bag for $3. All proceeds benefit the Lake Bluff PTO.
Treasures can be found in the Lake Bluff School cafetorium, located at 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd. (1 block west of Oakland Ave. and 2 lights north of Capitol Drive). For more information, email LakeBluffPTO@yahoo.com or call 963-6972.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice
- Wisconsin's Walk MS Dates Announced for 2016
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President