Shorewood kids will celebrate Earth Day by "recycling" their sports equipment, toys, clothing, furniture, videos and more. The 7th annual Lake Bluff School Children's Rummage Sale is open to the public this Saturday, April 24 from 9am-12pm. Extra great bargains may be had from 11am-noon: fill a bag for $3. All proceeds benefit the Lake Bluff PTO.
Treasures can be found in the Lake Bluff School cafetorium, located at 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd. (1 block west of Oakland Ave. and 2 lights north of Capitol Drive). For more information, email LakeBluffPTO@yahoo.com or call 963-6972.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Mathnasium Trimathalon
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- Composer Emily Cooley wins Competition
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards