Shorewood kids will celebrate Earth Day by "recycling" their sports equipment, toys, clothing, furniture, videos and more. The 7th annual Lake Bluff School Children's Rummage Sale is open to the public this Saturday, April 24 from 9am-12pm. Extra great bargains may be had from 11am-noon: fill a bag for $3. All proceeds benefit the Lake Bluff PTO.
Treasures can be found in the Lake Bluff School cafetorium, located at 1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd. (1 block west of Oakland Ave. and 2 lights north of Capitol Drive). For more information, email LakeBluffPTO@yahoo.com or call 963-6972.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game