Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be offering sports physicals for any area high school athletes on Wednesday, May 12, at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive from 5 – 8 pm for $25.
The sports physical includes musculoskeletal screening and physician consultation. The physical is designed to fulfill the requirements set forth by the WIAA for high school athletic participation. The exam does not include immunizations, which may be needed for ninth grade school admission.
Appointments will be taken on a first come, first served basis for the first 105 applicants scheduled. To register, call 1-888-9-WHEATON or 1-888-994-3286 or visit our Web site at www.mywheaton.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- UW-Milwaukee Libraries LGBT Collection Receives Major Donation