Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be offering sports physicals for any area high school athletes on Wednesday, May 12, at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive from 5 – 8 pm for $25.
The sports physical includes musculoskeletal screening and physician consultation. The physical is designed to fulfill the requirements set forth by the WIAA for high school athletic participation. The exam does not include immunizations, which may be needed for ninth grade school admission.
Appointments will be taken on a first come, first served basis for the first 105 applicants scheduled. To register, call 1-888-9-WHEATON or 1-888-994-3286 or visit our Web site at www.mywheaton.org.
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator