Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be offering sports physicals for any area high school athletes on Wednesday, May 12, at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive from 5 – 8 pm for $25.
The sports physical includes musculoskeletal screening and physician consultation. The physical is designed to fulfill the requirements set forth by the WIAA for high school athletic participation. The exam does not include immunizations, which may be needed for ninth grade school admission.
Appointments will be taken on a first come, first served basis for the first 105 applicants scheduled. To register, call 1-888-9-WHEATON or 1-888-994-3286 or visit our Web site at www.mywheaton.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- Growing Small Business Reaches Top 5% of Industry
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Columbia St. Mary’s River Woods Outpatient Center Receives a 2014 5-Star National Award