Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be offering sports physicals for any area high school athletes on Wednesday, May 12, at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive from 5 – 8 pm for $25.
The sports physical includes musculoskeletal screening and physician consultation. The physical is designed to fulfill the requirements set forth by the WIAA for high school athletic participation. The exam does not include immunizations, which may be needed for ninth grade school admission.
Appointments will be taken on a first come, first served basis for the first 105 applicants scheduled. To register, call 1-888-9-WHEATON or 1-888-994-3286 or visit our Web site at www.mywheaton.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations