Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will be offering sports physicals for any area high school athletes on Wednesday, May 12, at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive from 5 – 8 pm for $25.
The sports physical includes musculoskeletal screening and physician consultation. The physical is designed to fulfill the requirements set forth by the WIAA for high school athletic participation. The exam does not include immunizations, which may be needed for ninth grade school admission.
Appointments will be taken on a first come, first served basis for the first 105 applicants scheduled. To register, call 1-888-9-WHEATON or 1-888-994-3286 or visit our Web site at www.mywheaton.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert
- Growing Power's Will Allen to Speak at UWM May 15
- Bel Canto Boy Choirs Present Free Concert
- Brown Deer-Granville High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Local Remodeler Earns New Universal Design Certification