Daniel C. Mielnicki, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs of Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, major teaching affiliates of the College.
Board-certified in emergency medicine, his clinical interests include emergency ultrasound and airway management.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Mielnicki served on the faculty of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Va. He has served as lieutenant commander in the U.S. Navy Medical Corps since 1993, and three times had operational assignments. This includes serving as director of medical services for the Surgical Shock Trauma Platoon stationed in Iraq from 2007-08.
For his efforts, Dr. Mielnicki received the 2006 Emergency Medicine Outstanding Resident of the Year Award, as well as three Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals, two Navy Achievement Medals and two National Defense Service Medals.
Dr. Mielnicki received his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Maryland, in 1997. He completed a residency in emergency medicine at the Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, in 2006, serving as chief resident the last year.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION