The Shorewood Public Library has the cure for your family’s winter blahs.
Families with young children are invited to SING-ALONG SATURDAY on February 13 at 10:30 a.m.. Join Elise Erlandson from the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music for a morning of stories, songs, music and movement.
Later that day, have fun at FAMILY GAME DAY. From 1 – 3 p.m., all ages are encouraged to come and try their skills at MarioKart, Wii Sports, and a selection of classic and new board games.
No Registration is needed for these free events.
Fore more information about these and other library events and services, visit our website – www.shorewoodlibrary.org or contact the library at 847-2670.
- 95-Year Old Former French Spy in Nazi Germany to Speak
- Lecture at UWM Looks at Milwaukee Muslims and Civic Activism, Oct. 29
- Ferment! Milwaukee
- St. Robert Annual Rummage Sale this Weekend
- Milwaukee Art Museum Announces 2015 Lakefront Festival of Art
- The Milwaukee Bucket List now a Book!
- Author of "The Map Thief" at UWM Sept. 28
- UWM's Academic Adventurers: "GIS Comes to Kazakhstan"
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"