The Shorewood Public Library has the cure for your family’s winter blahs.
Families with young children are invited to SING-ALONG SATURDAY on February 13 at 10:30 a.m.. Join Elise Erlandson from the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music for a morning of stories, songs, music and movement.
Later that day, have fun at FAMILY GAME DAY. From 1 – 3 p.m., all ages are encouraged to come and try their skills at MarioKart, Wii Sports, and a selection of classic and new board games.
No Registration is needed for these free events.
Fore more information about these and other library events and services, visit our website – www.shorewoodlibrary.org or contact the library at 847-2670.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Milwaukee Bucket List now a Book!
- Author of "The Map Thief" at UWM Sept. 28
- UWM's Academic Adventurers: "GIS Comes to Kazakhstan"
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Dynamic Duos
- Jessie Garcia to speak at Shorewood Men's Morning Meeting
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- Community Comemmorates 75th Anniversary of Kristallnacht