Two young bands hailing from Whitefish Bay, 2nd Thought and HuManatee, bring a family element to the East Side’s Summer Soulstice Music Festival - June 19th 2010.
Making their second appearance in two years, 2nd Thought is once again kicking off the music line up on the Cricket East Stage at the 10th Annual Summer Soulstice Music Festival. Scheduled to take the stage at 1pm, 2nd Thought will return with an easy to love pop sound.
Starting up the music on Murray Ave., newcomers HuManatee (formerly Made in China) will take the stage at 2pm. Recently, seen at El Guapo’s Cinco de Mayo Celebration in downtown Whitefish Bay, HuManatee performances create a fun atmosphere great for families.
Summer Soulstice Music Festival is presented by the East Side Association. For more information regarding the music lineup and day-of activities, including Divison BMX Stunt team, the Rock Climbing Wall and the Rage in the Cage Dodge Ball Tournament, visit www.theeastside.org . Fans can also get updates by visiting www.facebook.com/eastsidemke, www.twitter.com/eastsidemke and www.youtube.com/user/eastsidemke.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Dynamic Duos
- Jessie Garcia to speak at Shorewood Men's Morning Meeting
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- Community Comemmorates 75th Anniversary of Kristallnacht
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Shorewood resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with chess camp for girls
- First Ride Returns to Help Kids Take Off Training Wheels, Learn to Ride